Travellers, as I’m sure you’re well aware – there are just some airports where you need to mentally prepare for passing through them. In general smaller airports are a better experience and super airports are really the worst!
Some airports are just not cutting it. Either with poor services, not enough to do, terrible processes, and in general just being a nightmare to navigate and get things sorted. Queues, security, poor layout, miles of walking, bad food, worse coffee, and many more issues contribute to making on this worst airports list.
I’m sure you’ve all got your own most hated one! But, eDreams has actually ranked them, evaluating over 65,000 ratings left by its customers; they took into account global quality, waiting areas and restaurants.
So…without further ado, here are the top ten worst!
10. Paris Orly Airport (ORY), France – 3.56/5
9. Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport (CDG), France – 3.54/5
8. Berlin Tegel Airport (TXL), Germany – 3.49/5
7. Rome Ciampino International Airport (CIA), Italy – 3.47/5
6. Lima J. Chavez International Airport (LIM), Peru – 3.40/5
5. Brussels South Charleroi Airport (CRL), Belgium – 3.40/5
4. New York J. F. Kennedy Airport (JFK), US – 3.40/5
3. New York LaGuardia Airport (LGA), US – 3.30/5
2. London Luton Airport (LTN), UK – 3.25/5
1. Berlin Schonefeld Airport (SXF), Germany – 3.17/5
If you’ve experienced any of these airports, you’ll know theres only one thing you can do if you HAVE to fly in, out, or through any of them. Get your PDF or paper boarding pass into Apple Wallet or GPay with GetPassbook so you can get through them as quickly as possible. Best of luck out there!